- Me: "hi, I'm here to meet my student for an independent study program."
- Front Desk Dude: "Youre faculty at NYU?"
- Me: "Yes. Yes, I am."
- For those who don't know ...I'm teaching spoken word at NYU. Thanks to Falley for the connection. And my amazing poet MB for the spectaular first session.
So im sleeping on the floor of KT’s house, next to a tricycle which tells you to wear shoes. (dont ask). Suddenly, middle of the night/morning i feel the airbed spasm like it developed intelligence and hated being a bed. Then a tricycle falls on my head. Then a door next to my head, which i know to be the bedroom of one of KT’s roomates opens. A muffled conversation ensues which included sentences like “Are you looking for the bathroom?” and “Dude, thats my closet”.
Person X, who may or may not be named Chris, does funny things in his drunken sleep.
1) St. Paul (wink fucking wink)
3) Denver Mercury
4) Chicago - Mental Graffiti
Needed to put this somewhere permanent so I can check his math later.
“titties for breakfast” is the worst mixing job ever in the history of sound recording” —
a quote that needs no further explanation